Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Waiting patiently...

for my little boy to arrive! I'm excited, scared, and ready all at the same time. His crib is ready, the clothes are washed, his bag is packed, mine's almost there, now is just the waiting period. I believe that I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions but being a FTM, I'm not really sure what they feel like. It seems today as if my son has dropped a couple of inches from where he normally is but that could just be wishful thinking. It's a little bit discouraging when family and friends are saying things like "you haven't had that baby yet?" and "he'll probably come late." I know that everything will happen in due time because God knows when he's ready and when I'm ready. If feel so blessed to have had such a wonderful pregnancy and I know that Jonah is going to rock my world for the better!

2 comments:

Michael Paine said...

THE waiting is over!!!!

Brian and Jamie Laird said...

Time to update your profile!