Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pregnancy

So far being pregnant has been the most facinating thing I have ever experienced! It's also the most un-normal I have ever felt in my entire life! The best way that I can describe how I feel is like this...it's like I'm sick but I'm not sick. I just feel uncomfortable in my own body, if that makes any sense at all. I'm trying to decide at this point if I even like being pregnant. Some women love it and then some don't enjoy it at all. I think it's the skinny ones that enjoy it because they can eat WHATEVER they want and don't have to worry too much about gaining too much weight. Us fat ones can't even tell we're pregnant or don't even feel comfortable telling people we are pregnant until the baby is big enough to strech out the fat rolls and be seen. UGH! I'm just curious if I will ever feel the way I did pre-pregnancy? It may just be because I'm short and I don't have much room between my boobs and my pelvic bone so I just feel like everything is squished! I don't know! The sad thing is...I have 21 more weeks to go and if I'm already not enjoying this completely...what's next? Is incessant complaining a sign of being pregnant too or is it just me?

3 comments:

Michael Paine said...

Ok this makes me laugh! Pregnancy is wierd...wierd things happen to your body, heart and brain. The baby changes your body, your heart and it eats your brain. I feel all squished in the middle and I am not pregnant LOL. GO fat girls!!! You will know how you feel as soon as you hold that precious baby...if your body never returns you will say this has been worth every thing that has been squished! I give you my word on this one sis!

Channing said...

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only person in the world to feel weird during pregnancy! It's all completely worth it but it's taking some getting used to! BTW...did you read that blog from the lady that I referenced in my prior post about breastfeeding! I'm totally freaked out now! I'm excited and ready to take breastfeeding on full force but that blog made me really scared. I mean, you survived but will I?

Michael Paine said...

it is time to post again...when you get better that is~