Friday, July 25, 2008

6 Quirky Things About Me

1. I'm completely grossed out by the thought of eating or drinking out of dirty dishes. I have to inspect every dish or utensil for spots and if it's got something on it, I have to wash it before I can use it.

2. I am not ashamed to tell someone if they have something on their face or in their teeth. I like to look into people's eyes when I'm talking to them. But when they have something on their face or in their teeth, that's all I can think about when I should be listening. (I carry a mirror in my purse for instances such as these.)

3. I love to be creative but I have a really hard time finishing projects.

4. I always wash my face, hair, and body, in that order, every time I take a shower otherwise I'll forget to do one of them.


5. I graduated high school 8 years ago and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

6. My biggest fears are to die of asphyxiation, being alone, and losing people that I love.

1 comment:

Michael Paine said...

I bathe in the same order...haha how funny. Must be a "Christian girl thing"